Careers / Employment
- Northwest Fire District does not accept applications and/or resumes except for currently open and advertised positions.
- All applications must designate the open advertised position being applied for or they will not be considered. Northwest Fire District does not retain applications and/or resumes for any period of time.
- Individuals interested in applying for more than one open advertised position must submit a separate application for each open position.
- Resumes will not be accepted in place of completed applications.
- Applications for open advertised positions will be rejected if they are late (received past the advertised closing date and time, if indicated, for an open position) illegible, unsigned or incomplete.
- Answers on the application such as "see attached resume" will constitute an incomplete application.
- Applications must be received either via US mail or hand delivered to the Northwest Fire District Administration Offices (see address below). Applications are not accepted by fax or email.
Northwest Fire District
Attn: Human Resources
5225 W. Massingale
Tucson, AZ 85743
For your convenience, both employment application files are set up as a PDF fill-able format. Once the application is filled out, you will need to print it then sign and date it to complete the process. If you prefer, you may print the forms and fill them out entirely by hand.